"Out of the black and into the blue" is the name of the short surf film by Luke Pilbeam which wins the Best Short in London surf film festival 2014. It doesn't give us only very nice cinematography but it’s also the story behind the images that makes this film inspirational. A story about passion and ambition and what it means to dedicate your every breathing minute to something. Enjoy!
1. Greek islands are on your travel bucket list.
2. Your desktop wallpaper looks something like this right now:
3. Words cannot express your love for summer.
4. You think that this is one of the best feelings in the world:
5. Your favorite sound is waves rolling in.